Sunday, February 7, 2010

Manhattan Drivers Pci Why Isn't Enough Being Done To Protect The Rights Of The Residential Drivers Who Live In Lower Manhattan?

Why isn't enough being done to protect the rights of the residential drivers who live in lower Manhattan? - manhattan drivers pci

I have no car because it is not on the park I have tickets for you, I was moved twice and had to pay a large sum of money to retrieve my vehicle. Furthermore, the amount of the notes were off ragious. It seems that if you can afford to rent to pay for space in a garage, car owner has his left hand, and no one to answer this question

2 comments:

Brian K said...

Frankly, I think you're wrong.
The cars are totally unrealistic, in Manhattan, especially in Lower Manhattan. Use public transportation available.

LESLIE C said...

For, in general, people in lower Manhattan are incredibly ugly and deserves all the inconvenience that we can dream haunting

Post a Comment