Sunday, February 21, 2010

Antique Bookstores Toronto Price Difference In 'antique' Book..need Some Help?

Price difference in 'antique' book..need some help? - antique bookstores toronto

I am currently looking for the book "The Small World of Laos" by Oden Meeker as a Christmas gift for a friend. First I saw the whole book bookseller Traveler in New York and called my friends names with a light that shone around saying "Buy me". This is a first edition, but it goes to $ 49.95. I have a budget for Christmas that I will not go, but I have no problem spending a little more for the perfect gift (I to revise my budget probably $ 50 or $ 70). However, I searched Amazon and found the book cheaper, very cheap. What worries me is that I do not know if these books are first editions or as "antiques" are. I have a really old edition, first or antiqueOriginal version of this book, because I think it will add (more personality and meaning of the gift, and maybe I can assume that I always ran to find that special hehe,) the old book.

My question is, is the first edition that the book would be as an antique? And where I go (I) give the following links? Should I spend the money? Or opt for cheaper?

http://www.ctrarebooks.com/?page=shop/fl ...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007DM ...

No comments:

Post a Comment