Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photos Playas Playa Del Carmen Mexico Question.?

Playa del Carmen mexico question.? - photos playas

I'll Rui Riviera Maya Resort in Playa del Carmen in Mexico in just one week. I wonder, there are good beaches to leave (I understand due date may be many tourists there), I would like to find secluded beaches, to take some pictures. Are most of the beaches below to the private stations, which makes it difficult to walk through them? I have never seen before, and information on the beach or on the beach of Playa del Carmen is great!

Thanks

3 comments:

Rockin' Mel S said...

I agree with the previous post, when you get up early, then it is likely that the beaches are empty. Obviously, the way to the light too soon, because that would probably start taking pictures around 5:45.

Otherwise, if you look at the beaches south of Tulum, which are much less popular with the tourists. A little further south lies the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, I'm sure you could find an empty beach where, if you want to rent a car and go.

embi40 said...

They can run and run and run along the beach .. no matter what resort is located in front of him. I do not know, "private" or secluded beaches, but if you are an early riser, you can reach the beach, then it is almost empty ... and may be lucky and have everything for themselves. At least for a short period.

letstry said...

On the outskirts of Playa de Carmen is a small town, Puerto Morelos. It is small and isolated. Few people know of this village. You have the beach especially for him. Also rents kayaks and other equipment. I stayed there for a few days before and after my stay at the Mayan Palace. It's just a nice place to relax. If you take photos, has been in Puerto Morelos are not marketed. You can always find trees and coconut palms. The next to Playa de Carmen, it is an area of the hotel. Tulum is certainly a place for photos. This is Xel-ha, and the ecological park
Enjoy!

Post a Comment