Friday, December 18, 2009

Non-hodgkins Lymphoma Aids Air Travel Durning Treatment For AIDS Induced Non Hodgkins Lymphoma?

Air Travel durning treatment for AIDS induced Non Hodgkins Lymphoma? - non-hodgkins lymphoma aids

Hello, I hope the doctors can use a little help you can get here. My brother has AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving chemotherapy and drugs against AIDS on HAART. He also had back surgery a month ago with a broken vertebra through the NHL. The place in which we live today is not clean or sanitary, and I am concerned about the welfare of their own with their TCell only 14th We would of CO CT to be moved with his family in a clean and safe love. I try to find the air is safe for him at this point but can not find anything useful. Frankly, I think it is absolutely necessary to be to keep them for their own welfare. If one of your doctors that you know, and I can help them to would be so appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment